DAY PORTER SERVICES
DAY PORTER SERVICES
Genesis Clean Up Services provides personalized day-porter services to accommodate the daytime operation needs. We assist our customers in monitoring traffic patterns, high impact volume areas, and restroom usage to develop a day porter program that is responsive and cost effective.
Our day porter/janitor cleaning services serve three main purposes:
1) To continually clean, spot-clean, and maintain high traffic areas like lobbies, entrances, and hallways.
2) To continually clean, spot-clean, and maintain restrooms and replenish toilet paper, paper towel, and hand soap dispensers as needed.
3) To respond to any emergency clean-up situations such as spills, leaks, and unexpected incidents.
We prepare a day porter/janitor cleaning program very similarly to a normal cleaning program, except we allot additional time to the shift to allow for any spot cleaning or emergency situations. During these shifts, the day porter/janitor is also on call to any cleaning tasks requested by the client’s facility managers within our scope of work.
Our day porters/janitors are always uniformed in our company shirt. If requested by the client we can outfit the day porters/janitors with a company badge with their name on it for a more friendly environment. As always our day porters/janitors are bonded and insured for your peace of mind.
Our porter services may include:
- Monitor and service the facilities restrooms during the work day
- Replenish paper supplies based on usage and need
- Lobby maintenance
- Maintain exterior of the building removing trash and debris
- Service cafeteria, kitchen, common areas and patios
- Empty, clean, and reline all trash receptacles
- Trash/litter pick up in all exterior common areas of the property and/or parking lot
- Removal of all fliers and other materials not authorized by property management
- Scrapping of gum on sidewalks and concrete
- Monitor all parking lot for trash
- Any regular or bagged trash in dumpster enclosure to be placed inside of dumpster